Monday, August 26, 2013

Courage - Joshua 1:6-9

This was my takeaway from quiet time this morning ...

Joshua 1:6-9

Some of you need this reminder ... as I did this morning.  :-) 

These verses are some of my favorites.  Though I still have moments of fear, weakness, and discouragement, this is my reminder of God's heart for me.  "Be strong and courageous." And ... the promise that "The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  What a promise - I am not alone!  I can rely on Him to be my strength and my courage.

2 comments:

  1. I love this passage Sarah. It's easy to forget the many promises of God...especially when things get tough.

    Thank you for sharing your morning devotional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting, Larry!

      This passage has proved to be the perfect passage for my day, as I have had the opportunity to practice it on several occasions!

      I'm so grateful God is with me!

      Delete