Saturday, August 17, 2013

Only in Green Bay ...

I enjoy visiting my in-laws in Green Bay.  Today, I pretended to be a tourist, and I had fun taking pictures of all the Packer tributes as we ran errands to the bank, bakery, and grocery store.  I love that this city loves their team so much!  I decided to put a few fun thoughts down in honor of the green and gold.  :-)

You know you're in Green Bay when ...

You see a life-size Aaron Rogers cut out at the bank ...

You know you're in Green Bay when ...

You see this banner at the grocery store ... Along with green and gold, football-shaped cheese in the deli section!  Sadly, I did not get a picture of that one.  

Random alert ... This banner shares a moment with some downtown De Pere pictures ... And the bakery pictured in the middle is awesome!!

You know you're in Green Bay when ...

The checkout lanes are lined with Packer flags, and all the checkers are wearing Packer jerseys.  Yes, they ALL were wearing Packers jerseys!!

And... You know you're in Green Bay when ...

There's a brat fry today!



Go Pack Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment