Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Grace Goes Green: Day One

I'm in MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers). It's awesome! Once a month, moms come together for a devotion, a speaker, food, fun, and encouragement. I'm at the green table. My table-mates are great - I'm enjoying getting to know them. They encourage me to be a better wife, mom, and follower of Jesus. My mentor mom is amazing!  I think she is the living version of "What I wanna be when I grow up..." She doesn't know that, yet! I have much to learn from her, and I know that it was no accident that I'm at her table!! She is inspiring to all of us "Green Team Mamas!"

Last month, my group was talking about being busy and frazzled. Some days are so busy that the only time for Bible reading is while doing the dishes. I hatched an idea and made my table a flip-book devotional. I've decided to share that with you ... Little by little. :-) It sits on the windowsill right about my sink. Perfect for reading and reflecting while I wash, rinse, dry, and repeat.








Day 1: A New Creation!
I'm so grateful that I'm not the same old Sarah. Jesus has transformed me to be a new creation. A new person who reflects His love and glory! Amazing that the Creator of the universe cares about me enough to make me more like Him. 
 
I'm working on memorizing these 30 verses, and I'm already working on the second edition ...  :-)

What's your favorite verse? (If you can pick just one... I can't!!)

1 comment:

  1. what a great idea! hope it blesses it you...I am struggling to figure out how to spend time with Jesus, and I have time...I just don't know why I am strugging...grrr!

    ReplyDelete